Insurance RC gear

Losing a no claim bonus on car insurance is likely to be much more expensive than the RC gear might cost!   Note that a Protected No claim Bonus doesnt mean they won't increase your premium!    I had the catalytic convertor stolen from my car and the Protected bonus didn't stop my premium being increased!   My first claim on my car insurance in 59 years!   Now the catalytic conv has been stolen a second time in just over a year......

Home insurance is likely to be the better way to cover theft or damage.  Need to read the insurance small print & check if RC gear is included on the items taken out of the home - sport equipment,  cameras etc are often covered that way but sometimes items above a certain value must be specified.  Look for any comment about items being securely locked in a car boot & hidden from view as planes and Tx are often in view in our cars.   Covering the planes in the car by a cover might be necessary to stop them being seen.