Digital Plans Bonus

Beth Ashby Moderator

Subscribers to digital copies of modelling magazines published by Mortons Media will be pleased to know that starting with the 2023 issues both Model Boats and RCM&E will have the Pro-Plans added to the digital editions.

We hope our digital readers enjoy this added value feature that has been introduced to both magazines.

• Like 2

Could the PDFs be made available to paper magazine subscribers like me, too.  I find it really helps because you can print small parts to use as patterns for cutting and it saves the originals from getting too tatty to use very quickly (at least if you're as scruffy as I am 🙂 )

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Steven Hurd said:

Can I clarify this? 

If I subscribe to the digital copy of rcme, will I also get digital copy of the pro plan, say in pdf format ? 

thanks 

Steve

On 17/12/2022 at 14:25, EarlyBird said:

Yes, if you download it and save it.

image.png.e40e2586a54cabde630c20199e675a1b.png

Select the pages then download and you get this

image.png.07d5bd50695dc39ce374339a6200a912.png

Click on the link .............................pdf and it opens in your browser. Then save.

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

Oh I'm conflicted now haha. I'm a current subscriber that is up for renewal. I'm in Australia so it takes forever for the magazines to get here. Albeit before the newsagencies do. The problem is I love reading the physical magazine but getting the plans is the icing on the cake for me but I do have an ever increasing pile of magazines.

The question is do I now just go digital or both print and digital again . Decisions decisions hahaha.

On 10/01/2023 at 03:34, Glenn Ryan said:

Oh I'm conflicted now haha. I'm a current subscriber that is up for renewal. I'm in Australia so it takes forever for the magazines to get here. Albeit before the newsagencies do. The problem is I love reading the physical magazine but getting the plans is the icing on the cake for me but I do have an ever increasing pile of magazines.

The question is do I now just go digital or both print and digital again . Decisions decisions hahaha.

Hi Glenn,

We have collected all the digital and bungle offerings here: RCM&E Digital and bundle subscriptions

• 4 months later...

I was looking forward to building the DH vampire from my digital subscription, however:

"It does have some limitations, which we only became aware of when preparing this issue, as we can only offer downloads for plans if we have permission or rights to do so. And we regret that in the case of mini jet designs from Tony Nijhuis Designs Ltd. we do not have such permission, so we are unable to provide a link to the TND Vampire plan published in the printed edition of this issue of RCM&E.

In his article on the Vampire, Tony writes: “The plan itself will only be available in the May print edition of RCM&E with future copies again only being available through TND Ltd.”

Edited by Cosmo Mourtzios