All is not lost!

SIMON CRAGG

Latest info from our friends at HK.

Possibility of HKUK starting up again in due course.

BIG NEWS! We're back in the EU with the opening of our new EU WH, plus we're offering 20% discount on all EU backorders in August! Check out the link below for more details. We're super excited to be able to serve our European Union customers directly once more. Plus keep an eye out as lots more stock is arriving over the coming weeks and months. AND, we now have awesome shipping rates and free shipping options too!
In stock items at Hobbyking EU:
Hobbyking products available to back order from the EU warehouse:
Free Shipping policy, terms and conditions:
May be an image of text that says 'EXTRA 20% % WE ARE ON OFF BACK Hobbyking is back in Europe with a a new EU warehouse! Once again you can order from Hobbyking within the EU with new stock arriving throughout Aug/Sept, cheaper shipping options (including free shipping*) and backorders now activated on inbound products. Not only that, but all EU backorders placed in August receive an extra 20% discount! The wait is over, HOBBYKING EU IS BACK! HobbyKing.com Hobby'

All reactions:

22 minutes ago, SIMON CRAGG said:

Agreed, but in the longer term we will, plus they are working on the uk warehouse as well. Not now, not tomorrow, but at least there is a light at the end of the tunnel/.

15 minutes ago, leccyflyer said:

Where did you hear that HK are working on the UK warehouse Simon?

I'm guessing he is referring to this on FB...

image.png.13dfd1b953cb5a680209daa02caa271e.png

Personally though I severely doubt this "good news" means a UK warehouse; that's a lot of additional complexity and cost for them that probably isn't required if they can get shipping from Poland going instead. Based on their past performance, I will believe it when I see it.

Edited by MattyB

Top model was sold out to Flash Rc, not much in stock and no answer to mails, I remember going to Avio & Tiger, 20 years ago ( Robbe, Saito, Rossi, Thunder Tiger, Futaba, KO radios, )around 50 workers including the reps, I went there 2 years ago down to maybe 5/6 the 'boss' was stacking palettes with a forklift, and only one on getting the orders ready and a couple in the office.