Help!! Batteries needed

Colin Martin

I am desperately seeking some batteries for my indoor EO26 B2 multirotor - photos attached.

The model arrived from China with only one battery and that is now defunct. I love this model for indoor flying but I have totally failed to find a source for the battery or even to identify it; there are no reference markings at all on the case. The supplier has been useless for help.

If you happen to have one or more available, I will happily buy them or perhaps you could steer me to a source where I could buy them: shop or internet.

Thanks in anticipation of your help.

Colin

IMG_1912.jpg

IMG_1913.jpg

Just getting a pic from Banggood Leccy

Specifications:

Item Name: EO-26 B2 Bomber

Color: Brown, Blue (optional)

Remote Control: 2.4G 6CH

Airplane Battery: 3.7V 550mAh LiPo

Charging Time: About 60 mins

Flight Time: About 6 mins

Airplane Size: 31.5*20*6cm

Package Size: 39.5*25*7cm

IMG_20240204_140311.jpg

Edited by Denis Watkins

Any chance you could open the case and replace the contents?

I have the same problem with the V911 indoor helicopters.  The 1s LiPos are similar to the ones on (say) the Vapor indoor fixed wing planes but have a different pin spacing.

40 minutes ago, Geoff S said:

I have the same problem with the V911 indoor helicopters.  The 1s LiPos are similar to the ones on (say) the Vapor indoor fixed wing planes but have a different pin spacing.

I had that problem some time ago. Think I got the last lot from Componemt Shop. You could try there.

• Thanks 1

Colin, these are the nearest I can find. They're 700mAh and the size of the enclosure isn't given, but the shape is the same.

V17 Drone Battery Rechargeable Lipo Battery for V17 RC Glider Spare Parts Batteries Original Foam Plane Accessories - AliExpress

They are for a V17 'drone' which would appear to be the same type of thing as yours. Might be worth a punt?

GDB

Edited by Caveman
Additional text

Thanks to everybody that has posted to help me. I cant find any way to open the case to allow me to just replace the cell but Caveman has given me the link that allows me to identify the battery; I am 99% sure this is the very battery I'm after. this has enabled to me to search t'internet and find some suppliers.  As you said it's worth a punt, so much so that I've ordered 3 from Amazon.  Unusually they are not the cheapest by a long shot but they have the shortest delivery time and they should arrive in time for my next indoor session; also, if they happen not to be the correct item it is very easy to return to Amazon.

Thanks again guys,

Colin

• 4 weeks later...

Postscript:

The batteries arrived today from China. They are exactly what I was looking for and the very ones to suit my EO26 B2 bomber. If anyone else is searching for these, the key is V17 battery.

Thanks again to Caveman!! All set for indoor flying on Sunday.

Colin