Frsky receivers

Simon Wyatt

Advert

Take care with Radiomaster receivers. They are meant for use with a multiprotocol module or Radiomaster transmitter as they need 'fine tuning' of the transmitter for them to work properly. FrSky transmitters don't have that capability as it is not needed with their own receivers. They may work with reduced range but you've got to be aware.

• Like 1

I really need to take a look into this, in theory I've got at least 6 6XR or 8XR Rx's, a few R9 Slims and some 6 channel Access RX's none of which have been involved in a crash or ever damaged, question is where, if I can find them I'll put a post on here because since moving over to the TD line I'll certainly never use them again.  

37 minutes ago, Philip Lewis 3 said:

I really need to take a look into this, in theory I've got at least 6 6XR or 8XR Rx's, a few R9 Slims and some 6 channel Access RX's none of which have been involved in a crash or ever damaged, question is where, if I can find them I'll put a post on here because since moving over to the TD line I'll certainly never use them again.  

Thanks Philip, let me know please. I just want to stabilise my self with the new system then start moving everything over to frsky.

Funny how times change . FrSky started off making clone rx's to use with Futaba , JR etc. When other companies started cloning their stuff they didn't like it and changed protocol  to stop them I believe. Still excellent gear though.

Edited by Engine Doctor

T9 are showing the RX6R, in stock, at £30.96. This is a full range, 6-channel receiver that is quite small (21.1×17×7.3mm, 2.9g).

While it shows as a ACCST (D16) receiver (UNI firmware also available), ACCESS firmware is also available for it.

MIke

1 hour ago, Ron Gray said:

Interesting Mike, why does T9 state 'please note this is not compatible with FrSky ACCESS protocol '?

That's saying that UNI firmware is ACCST only, not ACCESS, so on an ACCESS Tx you need to select ACCST (D16) if the RX6R is flashed with UNI.

Mike

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Philip Lewis 3 said:

Well I found two out of six, not a great hit rate really, as they are they will have ACCST V2 on them.

£30.00 plus postage at cost for the pair if anyone wants them.

2024-04-11 20.37.31.jpg

I'll take them Phillip, thank you. Can you pm the details please?