Awesome weather - how much flying are you getting in?

Posted by enrico on 17/11/2010 19:49:29:
Waves on the river Tyne today.Flying out over estuary in winds 40 to 50 on wind meter.My ballasted M60 and r6Dan with a zagi with half the church roof strapped to it !!!

a job for the lad's with the white coat's on i would say........there's keen and ..........

ken anderson.........ne...1.              

Advert

A Mixed day but turned out alright.Arrived at the field,rain stopped flew the Fun Cub started to rain heavier.After half an hour in the caravan back out,started the Puppeteer and my expert took off,couple of clicks handed it to me.Flew superbly,handed back to him to land,perfect.More rain back to caravan.Rain stopped another flight with Fun Cub.Brightened up a bit.Adjusted the elevator on the Puppeteer 2nd flight even better flew excellantly.To br honest it has put me in a quandry.I love the Pup,but I was doing it to sell it now I dont want to.The OS 56 Alpha is a lovely engine ,its less than a year old and would set you back  £300,I cant see the Pup making that sought of money and  Im almost sacrificing a cracking engine,and a cracking plane.

Been flying the last three Sundays. Yesterday I only flew the trainer I got for my last "student" . He had 64 flights with it, and it has not been used for a year.

I needed to adjust the needle settings for the SC40, the first since running in. It now has done 68 Flights with NO damage. Must be something af a record.

The server definately became unstable then - I was unable to contact it as well Phil - so you weren't the only one.

In fact rather ironically the last post I had before the screens went blank was Timbo reassuring us that everything was OK were he was! I began to feel "The end of the world will be like this - chaos everywhere and a lone voice saying "Its OK here"

BEB

This thread and my computer haven't got on for a while. I have to wait until a link appears in the lefthand 'Latest Posts' frame, which takes me to the first page. I then have to click on 'Last' to find out what you've all been up to.............

Timbo suggested I reset my default to show the first page of each thread but I can't be doing with that.

Strange it is only this thread and Rookie Jim's Lysander build thread????

Pete