The Cafe

Former Member

Advert

Nope,
For me it's Eric Clapton playing Classical Gas by Mason Williams.

On another issue; and I'm going to put my head on the block here. I posted a thread called "Captains Log" and had replies varying from "You need help" to "I have a friend who thinks he may be a loggist; what advice can you give me..er him?"
So cannons to the left of him; cannons to the right of him and into the valley of death rode Spice Cat.
Upon buying a new ARTF kit, (treated myself to two at the Hop Farm,) my first action is to unwrap the fuze, stick my nose in and inhale upon the heady scent of balsa, Oracover and epoxy.
Does anyone else follow this or similar ritual or do I have to increase the medication again????

There are many paths to life; I chose the one less trod.  Anon

Left school in 1970 and went to work at BSA Motorcycles,attended Sutton Coldfield college and grew up on a diet of Led Zepplin(saw them at the Belfrey in 1971),Black Sabbath,Deep Purple.the Who,Hawkwind, Uriah Heep(Birmingham town hall 1975??)Yes etc.The kids of today wouldn`t know  proper music if it bit them on their nether regions.

Posted by Steve W-O on 12/10/2010 15:47:52:
Posted by Myron Beaumont on 12/10/2010 14:50:16:

When was the last time you heard of a drummer actually going to see another one ?
 Hi Myron,

I used too, but only people like Simon Philips, Bill Bruford, Zak Starky, and my drum tutor (Richard Pells). I don't bother going to gigs these days unless it's someone really good.

Chris.

Now that's something I would pay to see, a cat playing a guitar!

I've seen a dog playing on the linoleum!      

Slightly off track, I wonder why the actress Minnie Driver wasn't cast in the remake of the Italian Job!          

Just watched the "Britains got talent " showing talent for the first time ever,thanks to polyphonics link to "Scala" Great stuff BUT who are the two idiots Ant & Dec & more to the point ,What talent are they supposed to have ?. No wonder I have not missed out on anything to do with the Show bis side of things .but the comments from these so-called celegraties make my blood boil .There's loads of talent out there ,always has been as long I remember it's just that the big business people only pick out the ones they feel they can promote .Guess why ? 'cos most folks havn't been further out than 6 ft from their TV .
How about a big hand for the peeps that are getting the Chilean miners out .?