12 month's today

ken anderson.

hello to one and all-it is 12 month's today since i joined the forum.............what's happened since then is:-

through the forum i met up with a nice fellow forumite in malta and am still in regular contact with him and his family......
i made contact with a lad on here who kindly sent me a plan etc of his own design glider......
i won a 2.4ghz module in a comp i entered via the forum....
i had a letter and photo's printed in the RCME MAG..........
i have made contact through the post's with lot's of nice people.....
not bad for twelve month's.........so to timbo,young asher's,phil,eric,victor,myron,tonyS,weasel,j carrs and all the people i've had a crack(oop's) with-thankyou.............here's to the next twelve month's........

Gratefull ken anderson...................dec 09....

Advert

Heck Ken,  I thought you'd been here longer than that - but then I only joined in the summer - so anybody joining before that would appear to me as an "old timer"!

I'll catch up with you one day when I'm up in the NE.  I bumped into "Wor Keith" last time I was up - I was looking for Patmac at the time...  I guess you probably know both of them.

Since there's a few beers around on this thread,  have one or two from me too!

I look forward to Kens' input over the next year  it feels like he has been on here longer than this.

Hopefully he will remain a good chairman in the Northeast of the UK. Other than that he seems an excellent bloke

Ps, Ken wil know the joke ,,,,,, and I hope that one day I can get to his club and say hello to him and the guys.

hello to ross and young FTB...........well i'm one of the commoner's now-having served our club as chairman for the past  12 month's and standing down at our last AGM a couple of week's ago.........we now have another fine chairman and committee in place for 2010..........all who visit our site are given a warm wellcome...on the beautifull north east coast........

ken anderson...........

Hi -My call !! you argumental two,Ken & Mr Carse. I assume there is a new treasurer at the club & all is well -I hope so .Am getting better & hope to meet you both soon & do my inverted A test thingy . Can I fly on my own or not ?. I hate officials getting in the way of my fun .
Don't know about the "beautiful" NE coast .I prefer Cornwall or the SW of France or Bretagne or ----------- 

Thanks Kendo.
   Your a topper what a sound (gadgee) sorry a great fella. hope you and your family have a great christmas and a happy new year....

P.S myself  jim, and myron, will give you a call, if  Jims name is not ammended.. ...
    To, Sir Jim Carss.....

Best Regards  Ronnie  Carr.   the weasel..........

Weasel,

Well said my man,I was beginning to think we Geordies were becomming dyslexic,but now we have the forums super star under control (Kendo gets my vote ) I anticipate no further problems,If things start to slip we three need to knock on his door.

Sir Jim,now I like the sound of that,I wonder if the Queen logs on to this forum ????

All the best to everyone 

JImbo