The Mode Survey - what do you fly?

Advert

Hi

well done everyone, and a special "thank you" to David for the article andother efforts to promote the survey.  

We now have over 150 responses. This is getting into the region were we can start to have some confidence in the results - but a few more responses would be good. If we got to around 200 then, based on an estimated 25,000 RC flyers in the UK, we would have a 95% confidence level of around plus/minus 5% which would be very good. At the moment we are about plus/minus 8% - even that's not bad.

I've transfered all the responses so far to spread sheets and maps. What I suggest is that we leave the thread open until 21:00 tonight to just give any last minute takers a chance - then we close it and I'll do the analysis and show it on a new thread. Make sense?

BEB

LOL, just click on 'my details' in the 'my account' pod (top left) and then scroll down - there's an option near the bottom - select HTML format

BEB - suggest leaving it till 15 Jan when the newsletter will have had time to be opened by recipients?  

Edited By David Ashby - RCME Administrator on 07/01/2010 11:52:52

Edited By Timbo - Administrator on 07/01/2010 12:01:02