Seagull Nemesis - the xmas day build!

I sincerely wish you all the best for your build, and for the day.

I take my hat off to you, an example to all of us, and true to the saying " if you are given lemons, make lemonade" and I only say that after reading other posts you have made.

I will certainly make an effort to pop in and see how you are going, it will definitely add to my enjoyment and the atmosphere of the day.

Look forward to hearing about the maiden.

Advert

stephen-you have potentially 18,000 possible viewer's on christmas day.......so i'm going to make a post ---see if we can hit a record with you........soon as you declare the build in progress - i'll be posting.......

ken anderson  ne.....1.

ps--dont think you're going to have time for any dinner.....

Edited By ken anderson. on 22/12/2010 16:48:24

My mate just popped in with a present for me ,he didnt bother to wrap it for me so there was no surprise.It could have saved me loads of time tomorrow but now ive pritnted myself a Chistmas day Menu Ill have to stick to the roast beef.I bought a nice chocolate and mandarin gateux for Chrissy pudding,but Ive nearly finished that already,just though I better have ataste ,then another,then another,it would have been alright as well

Here is my present,Ill have it here at work during the day or if I dont get hungry tonight

He is a customer our mosyt prolific visits every week pays £100 a weeek to buy his cars,gets bored with themand exchanges monthly.Usually brings me in a cheapo  frozen meal like tastless macaroni cheese and I alwats eat them so as not to upset him,so he has surpassed himself this time.but he did get me to do a couple of jobs om his car.ive left the camera at home so I didnt  forget it and Ive put the computer lead and charger in a zipped pocket so I have all of that ready for tomorrow also.so if your ready,so am I

Also watching.........

Stephen, I've seen a couple of Nemesii fly, in both sizes, and they really do cut through the sky in a most authoritative fashion!

Guess that means that if you want to bite the bullet and maiden the Nemesis yourself, then don't be shy with the throttle on the take-off!

tim

Good luck with the build!!
If you have a web cam you could go on to one of those chat rooms like tinychat and do it live! 

Hi Tim Ive brushed my hair just in case Netty drops in,hi r6Dan,,Im taking my lap top downstairs so I dont have to keep going up and down stairs to send photos and posts,thats as much as Im capable of,and you  would see the bits where I use the hammer and chisel as well  if I was on Web Cam,hi Hogster,hope you get your wish from whats in the box,Whats the weather like Tony.Im getting quite excited.Lunchwise has changed.Arrived home ,my Personal trainer son had been given  a megs piece of Beef,he had roasted.Now when I say this was the most delicious beef Ive ever tasted,its no exaggeration,Unbelievably tender ,perfection,so tomorrow has changed to Pork!!