Seagull Nemesis - the xmas day build!

Advert

Decide where to fit the switch bit fiddly but got there.then after fitting the rear wheel fitted a new receiverand bound it..after i had adjusted the mechanical parts,everything was OK.then then the receiver started flashing red and green  and a couple of servos were twitching.If I moved them they jerked with the flashing.I tried a spare receiver  \nd within seconds it was the same.HELP.I tried a new battery and whoopee everything was fine,a dodgy new battery believe it or not.My son had gone off with my car and a lot of my stuff was in it so I couldnt check the battery with a meter..

Well in steve,

I got my Radian done .not quite the build blog you have here. i excelled myself with glass fibre on the underside of the fus for a bit of protection. looking forward to the |Boxing day maiden. Wife in bed so need to be quiet. The patch should be far enough away to make the noise.
Seriously Steven well done.Don't forget to have a wee tea break and a Christmas special type of brew at the very end.

let's give the lad a massive pat on the back...........two year's running..........well done stephen----i know you said you didn't bother with drink........go and have a nice cup of tea/coffee to celebrate.......

ken anderson  ne..1. 

My boy (stephen) will be avalable for booking's and public appearence's during the forthcomming 2011 season...for fee's etc contact him via this here forum......

Edited By ken anderson. on 25/12/2010 20:31:19

Huuurrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy!!!!!!!

We knew you could do it! Well done Stephen. Go and have a well earned cuppa - or even splash out on a juice!

It does look great - bet it will fly well to. Tell you one thing - you see those sweep backs on the wings? I'll make a prediction - I'll bet you'll find she comes in very fast to land and then floats, and floats, and floats!!! See if I'm right!

Well done again mate! Really chuffed for you!

BEB

Edited By Biggles' Elder Brother - Moderator on 25/12/2010 20:43:21

Well done Stephen. Fantastic build. Really looking forward to the maiden report.. Video???  ( on vimeo please as cant watch youtube at work!!!!_

On another note.   I believe my post here is number 122 so people really need to pull there turkey filled selves to the computer and comment again if we are to reach 200 posts on here before midnight!!!

COME ON FORUMITES!!!!!

Stephen,would you mind posting a picture of the exhaust? i have an Aquila that i was going to fit an inverted exhaust to but have decided to use the std one and cut the cowl accordingly.