Grumpy's thought for the day

Myron Beaumont

Advert

it doesnt only happen to the old uns, me and the wife took our threeweek old son shopping at our local tescos. a till operater was our neighbour and said park the pram near her till, so we went and did our shopping but went to a different till. we were about two hundred yards down the road when i thought i could hang the bags on the pram. i said to her didnt we have a pram when we home love. she screamed and went racing back to tescos. i wasent worried because i knew he was being watched by the neighbour who thought we would be back sharpish. it gave all the girl's a good laugh in tesco's

Posted by Myron Beaumont on 13/06/2011 07:12:54:
You're only young once but you can be immature your whole life .
Don't know about immature, but refusing to grow up and conform I can live with . leave that sort of thing to anyone who wants to grow old gracefully I say.

Chris.

It's very early in the morning and the old local farmhand has been round to discuss sheep shearing.The joys of a farm Eh? Anyway he took a look at some of the modelling stuff all over the "living room" and he seemed quite interested. I told him that it was a lot cheaper to buy stuff from HK & China when he got round to asking how much it all cost (They all do don't they!)
That's all very well he said -but look at the fare.

Pete
Funny you should mention that ! I thought I had noticed that I'd read it before recently .Trouble is my memory isn't up to scratch .I thought maybe it was "Deja vu "
When I was younger I could remember anything , whether it happened or not .
"Morethanconfused . com pensation "

Edited By Myron Beaumont on 16/06/2011 13:27:43

Hi Richard
(Home for the confused here isn't it ?)
Yesterday I made a new flight box out of a Stanley tool carrying box (top of the range )with a semi -circular bottom tray that revolves to get to bits & bobs /tools etc .Cut the lid for a half gallon fuel reservoir access /new Ripmax glow starter panel powered by new twin 6V motor bike batteries in series and room inside for all ,my props and one of my two starter motors I possess.I already have a Ripmax field box so 'er indoors asked why I had made another .Well basically, I just felt like doing it & I really enjoyed it .I seem to remember that originally I wanted to do it to have something to sit on whilst flying -Not a piece of 1" dowel rod .Now I have the two of them ,It won't matter so much if I forget where the other might have been left .One has castor based fuel in it ,the other synthetic . That's as good a reason as I can come up with for having two.