EBay Ads by Forum Members

• 2 months later...
Advert

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Posted by Dave Hayfield on 18/01/2018 14:47:24:

Ebay item 302590556393 for full details

Edited By Pete B - Moderator on 18/01/2018 17:41:03

This item should have included description; Petrol engine ignition switch operated from your Tx. For magneto or battery ignition systems. Also incorporates a loss of Rx battery volts Failsafe which stops engine.

EBay item 183011003101. A rather unusual scale glider/pss kit. Selling on behalf of retired club member. Kit produced by John Gorrett Models of the Bede light jet of the 1970s.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Evening all, as per my other thread regards not enough space, I am now clearing out some bits. Aircraft today, accessories to follow tomorrow once I work out the P&P costs. Models will come on line one at a time from 1900 this evening to spread their auction ending next Sunday. There are some buy now prices but all are collection only.

Tried adding links but they don't work yet. Will try again later.

Edited By Simon Knight on 18/11/2018 18:02:07

last night I listed a Paa Loader Jetex on Ebay. Belonged to my Father, It is unused and I shall never use it now.

Those wheels look like KK items although the hubs arent red. I have a very old pair of 6" red KK wheels plus the box that I shall more than likely list on Ebay. Those came off an unflown Mercury IV fitted with a Forster 99 petrol motor. This plane was built in the fifties, and a friend much later gifted it to him.

I have never run up the Forster and I doubt it ever has been, In the late eighties, i thought timee I comminsioned it and I had new flying surfices built as the original wings and tailplane were very brittle. The model is fitted with a Profi 76 and is still flying to this day. I fitted DuBro 6" whees, as I understood that the KK wheels would burst on landing with such a heavy model.

Hope it's okay to bump my auction to to top of the page. It ends tonight.

It's for new in box Sig Demoiselle which doesn't seem to be in stock at UK retailers.

f:0">https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SIG-Pioneers-of-Flight-1909-Demoiselle-RC-Aircraft-kit-Mint-SIGRC90/233007294833?hash=item3640512971:g:~YQAAOSwyPFb7c7A:rk:1f:0

Good luck if you bid.

My auction for the Sig Demoiselle ended without a bid despite 300 hits and 11 watchers. So I have lowered the start price down to £39 and relisted it on a 3 day auction. It has to go!

f:0">https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SIG-Pioneers-of-Flight-1909-Demoiselle-RC-Aircraft-kit-Mint-UK-Retail-92/233016814698?hash=item3640e26c6a:g:~YQAAOSwyPFb7c7A:rk:2f:0

Edited By David Pearce 4 on 22/11/2018 21:13:55

Edited By David Pearce 4 on 22/11/2018 21:14:37

Posted by Stearman65 on 26/11/2018 19:45:18:

STINSON NOW LISTED AS AN AUCTION ON EBAY

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/113402924900

DUE TO PROBLEMS WITH LISTING THIS ON EBAY, I HAVE CANCELLED THE LISTING. IT WILL NOT BE GOING BACK ON THERE. SO IF ANYONE OF THE 16 WATCHERS OR ANYONE ELSE IS INTERESTED, THE PRICE IS £300.00, cash on collection. PM me if you are interested.