EBay Ads by Forum Members

I have just listed a book on eBay. Jane's RPVs Robot Aircraft today. (1977)

It might be of interest as it includes details of small radio controlled targets and camera planes of the time. Perhaps some inspiration for an unusual model at 1:1 scale or a different type of jet!

It's at.**LINK**

Advert

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Not modelling related but I thought I would give it a shot. - Please see the ebay ad **LINK**

We are selling our 4 COLOUR COMBINATION TEXI CAROUSEL & TUNNEL DRYER (single station,) flash dryer and all of the equipment needed to make screens. It is around a year old and has had very little use. We are selling due to moving more toward embroidery rather than printing. Overall there is £1750 in equipment and over £400 in accessories/consumables.

The kit includes:

1 x 4 Colour, single station rotary screen printer

1 x Flash Dryer with RCD

1 x Tunnel Dryer with RCD

1 x Exposure Lamp

1 x Scales

1 x Timer

1 x Stainless steel wash out sink - Very Dirty but in working order.

Elastoprint Textile inks (some part used)

3 x white

1 x black

1 x green

1 x yellow

1 x red

& Various mixed colours

Accessories etc:

1 x Full/New Azocol Stencil Emulsion & 1 x part used

4 x Squeegees

1 x screen coating trough

1 x Glass Sheet

1 x New/unused 43tw wooden framed screen

15x used screens - you can have these to clean and re-use.

1 x new/unused 1tl Pregasol 1:20 emulsion remover.

10x (approx) New/unused mixing pots with lids

1 x box 100 new/unused latex disposable gloves

3 x Mixing Spatula (Small Paper Scraper)

25x A4 transparent films for laser/inkjet printer

There are other bits and bobs that are useful to the screen making/printing process that I will include.

This will be perfect for a start up or custom clothing brand. It will fit nicely in a single garage or back bedroom. I can give advice on use and garment suppliers etc. You will need a inkjet or laser printer with computer and suitable software to make the screens - not included.

Due to the size it will be collection only from DN21. You will need a large car or van to transport.

Cash on collection or cheque/bank transfer to be cleared before collection - no returns. VAT invoice available on request.

I will try and answer any questions you may have so please feel free to contact me.

Yes, I must admit I was a bit disappointed, but the other sale made up for it. I was expecting about £10 for the two.

I 'bought' an item from a seller in the U.K. on the 7th July. It still hasn't arrived.

All I have had from the seller is excuses, three different times he has 'sent' it, won't tell me if it was by courier or Post Office, refuses to give any tracking number or proof of posting.

Ebay have repaid me in full within a few seconds of escalating the dispute.

The last dispute I had was over a badly described item worth £2, I was threatened with personal harm by that seller. I just wish they would close these people down.face 17

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

I am selling my trusty relatively new SC30FS fourstroke engine from my Jester biplane, it's a great little engine purrs like a kitten with beautiful tickover and no deadsticks. It was bought around 8 months ago and has been flown around 15 times.

I have opt'd for more power so I have decided to sell this little gem.

Here is my ebay LINK

Hi all

Finally selling my electric glider a i've already moved onto bigger models

so it's a 99p start on ebay

**LINK**

As i mention in the description works ok but personally would like to see it updated as it's a great model and very very fast.

i've done a lot flying with it and it really is sharp

Grab a bargain!

Edited By Pete B - Moderator on 12/08/2013 18:31:14

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted by Masher on 22/09/2013 08:25:59:
Posted by Masher on 20/09/2013 08:17:56:

Thanks for heads up - I'm in, shame it's 9 days though!

All good things are worth waiting for. wink

But I'm impatient and it's too long for me to wait - and now I've sourced one from somewhere else - best of luck selling yours

Good for you. There seems to be a lot of people following this but as always it remains to be seen how many bid, still a bargain at the current price though.