Anyone know what happened to Kamco?

I do smiley. but not a lot else!! LOL

Alan was joking about tracing parts, suggesting that it's a bit norty to trace the parts in a kit.

It's only breach of copyright if you then sell them off or pass them off as your own.

If I remember rightly, there used to be a free flight kit manufacturer who in their instructions suggested tracing the die cuts prior to assembly to aid repairs if they were ever needed.

...it might have even been KeilKraft. t'was a long time ago.

• 7 years later...

Hi guys,

I've been working away this summer with my day job so took the ebay listings down as I wouldn't have been able to fulfill orders in a decent time frame.

Brian, message me either on here or facebook and I'll see if I can get you sorted out before I have to go away again.

Rich

Hi Rich, that will be great to see the Kamco name about again. There is no doubt that the range of kits were popular because they were good model designs, and as someone else has said, retro is becoming popular. Leccy and laser cut parts will certainly freshen up the kits and probably boost popularity. Good luck with the revival.

• 3 years later...

I believe the Facebook page is still there, although I don't have an account to see the posts, but the pic of the Kadet, kloudrider and kavalier are mine! I did have some dealings with Rich Booth but nothing for a few years now. I know he kitted up some kloudrider and was making canopies for a while. He was also printing plans that may be on eBay still?