December 2011 Issue

micarus

Hi,
Anyone know what has happened to the Richard Harris" gyro copter"plan we where told was coming in R.C.M&E. in September. or am I just being impatient?
I have fancied building a copy of the Ken Wallace macnine for a while so this succesful model has got me itching to go!

any info' appreciated,

Cheers MIKE.

Edited By David Ashby - RCME Admin on 21/11/2011 08:04:36

Advert

put down enrico "never"..it's all tongue in cheek friendly fun/banter......enrico(eric) is one of the main cog's up in ne...1... land......at this very moment he is flying to fuerteventura...to see his son....sorry for going off topic....

ken anderson ne..1 ... enrico dept.

Edited By ken anderson. on 16/11/2011 18:02:36

Pete Norringtons comments in'The Way We Were' with regards to Pete Hollands 'Timber' design are spot on as I have been flying mine on 130watts, 3cell LiPo, 2.4 Bang-Bang with kick up elevator for some while.
On the new fangled propo stuff it is an excellent robust little trainer. A very well sorted out design.
See www.singlechannel.co.uk and click on models and scroll down for the images.

I tried several times to contact myhobbystore (without any success whatsoever as I was passed from pillar to post) to try to offer them a nice image or two for their X-list plans listing! There is no way to contact them to do that!! Shame as the vintage very grainy image does not do it justice.

Good issue this one. About time we had a bit more glidery content.....nice plan too.

Edited By GeeW on 16/11/2011 18:26:59