Precedent Stampe 1/4 Scale

cymaz

Advert

Posted by Nick Somerville on 21/04/2020 20:12:49:

Richard, you would never know it was 15 years old from the picture! Looks like new.

Actually I have to own up, the picture was taken about ten years ago. Since then we have both developed a bit of hanger rash.

Edited By Richard Acland on 21/04/2020 21:08:42

By that definition its cancelled. You placed an order for a show in 2020, and there isnt one!

Anyway, this year is pretty much a bust. Perhaps we can get out in august? Really annoying as the weather so far in april has been lovely with the easter weekend and this coming weekend looking especially good for flying.

Oh well. I suppose i will have to come up with something else to do on those nice days.

Postponed, cancelled, not going to happen this year, its off, not this year. Or as Monty Python put it. It is no more.

What is it you don't understand? or are you just joking with your thoughts.

I doubt very much if any of us will see any flying this year in a social enviroment.

Because there are a lot of idiots out there who are not taking this c19 virus seriously and are helping the spread.

My son is on the front line and seen many deaths. I am also involved.

Just to remind you: Wings and Wheels is Cancelled due to a wretched virus that killing people pandemically.

Posted by Jon - Laser Engines on 23/04/2020 08:34:47:

By that definition its cancelled. You placed an order for a show in 2020, and there isnt one!

Anyway, this year is pretty much a bust. Perhaps we can get out in august? Really annoying as the weather so far in april has been lovely with the easter weekend and this coming weekend looking especially good for flying.

Oh well. I suppose i will have to come up with something else to do on those nice days.

Well, I chose the wrong word cheeky. I hope to be off to Much Marcle at the LMA show at beginning of September.

Edited By cymaz on 23/04/2020 09:23:58

What these idiots don't understand Cymaz is people like your daughter and my son, not to mention the many other 1000s of frontline care workers who are prepared to put there lives on the line to care for those

unfortunate souls who have contracted this virus to make a recovery.

Those selfish individuals who are not taking this virus seriously and compounding the problem need putting in jail, have there driving license revoked for a period of time, heavenly fined.

So we cant go flying this year. Build something, repair a model modify a model.Clear/tidy your workshop out. There is more to this hobby than flying. You wanna intereact with fellow flyers, Face time, Conference call. Flying is a small component of what we do.

Calm down Pegasus. I was only making a point about the strange wording they used. And if i want to complain about not being able to fly i will. You cant deny that its somewhat ironic that we are having the best spring in years, following the worst winter for flying i can remember, and yet we still cant go out and play. Im not suggesting its wrong, just very frustrating.