Precedent Stampe 1/4 Scale

cymaz

Advert

6 minutes ago, bert baker said:

Not checked yet, but I do know I have a copy of the tap file stashed in the house 

Easy then just to load it and then cut as many as you need....a real time saver by the sound of it

Edited by cymaz

Bit late to this thread ( !!! ), and apologies if I’m posting in the wrong place -  but I’ve got one for sale. All the work done to a high standard with an ASP 120 fitted. Just needs wheels and aileron joiner wires. Doesn’t look like it’s ever been flown. I’m based in Plymouth.

2EC6010C-598E-451B-B03B-DB48D569EA24.png

38 minutes ago, Mark Perry 1 said:

Bit late to this thread ( !!! ), and apologies if I’m posting in the wrong place -  but I’ve got one for sale. All the work done to a high standard with an ASP 120 fitted. Just needs wheels and aileron joiner wires. Doesn’t look like it’s ever been flown. I’m based in Plymouth.

2EC6010C-598E-451B-B03B-DB48D569EA24.png

Hope this helps....how much?

https://forums.modelflying.co.uk/index.php?/forum/112-for-sale/

On 07/01/2023 at 12:19, bert baker said:

I’ve had a look at the elevator horn and came up with this 

I was planning to have something bolted all the way through But think this will be ok with the correct glue an some side pinning 

What do you chaps think

9A6378D1-8324-47A7-B020-1CB35E65C34D.jpeg

👍I prefer this type of control horn . Drill small holes through the base for epoxy to grip. Never had one come out . Tried a test piece once and tried to get the horn out of 1/4 sheet was impossible without completely breaking up the wood . They look neater as  well.