Fantasy Formula 1 (Fantasygp.com)

the unmagnificent man

Advert

That's 15pts in the bag so far, then.... a good startsmile

I reckon reducing the prediction score to 15pts is a good idea - it means that good team selection is going to be worth proportionately more over the season - and will reduce the 'chance' element that so often stuffed me last year!teeth 2

I had high hopes for a certain driver this year but he's binned already - and his replacement has delivered immediately.

Pete - ever the optimistsmile p

I've just deleted a post as we should all bear in mind that some folk won't have had the benefit of seeing the race yet.

Please resist the temptation to post anything which gives away the results, folks, until after the BBC1 Highlights programme on weekends when they do not get full live coverage!smile

In today's case, for example, that will be 1600hrs.....

Remember - no spoilers!!!smile o

I thank you.....

Pete

Right then, hopefully all those who wanted to have now seen the race, and may or may not have also heard that Ricciardo, after finishing second, was subsequently disqualified due to a fuel-flow rate infringement.

So the current state of the league is as follows;

Modelflying Forumites - Passcode: 651923

Pos Team Manager Pts
1 IPJnet F1 Ian Jones 164
2 JohnPs Plonkers JohnP 154
3 Richfr F1 Richard 149
4 Typhoontone typhoontone 140
5 Essex Racing Essex Racing 122
6 Revers Racing Pete B 118
7 pits specials john stones 112
8 iQonics GP Racing iqon 108
9 Robs F1 Legends Rob Lewis 105
10 I could not think of a team name Concorde Speedbird 100
11 rActive Pat Harbord 82
12 Mannschaft Erfolg erfolg 72
13 CrackYak Racing Karl grey 70
14 Norfolk Flyers nss 59
15 Roos racers rk295 37

So, varied results today. Robin and Kevin seem to have suffered slightly from not getting any predictions in (hint:why not do Malaysia's now!)

In something of a turnaround in fortune Ian - who sat firmly at the foot of the league for the first 8 races last season - has leapt to the top today with the rest of us in hot pursuit.

Red Bull are going to appeal against the exclusion, so the results and our scores could be revised.

Well I thought it was a very good race weekend, even if the cars do sound a bit quiet and strange. I think most teams look pretty good too.

I am fairly happy with my first race result, a couple of small tweaks should maximise my teams potential, it was really my predictions that let me down a bit ........lewis

And I expected a little better from Alonso, so far so good.