Fantasy Formula 1 (Fantasygp.com)

the unmagnificent man

As iqon said, the results are in, and here is how we all performed in Sunday's race;

Pos League
Rank
Team Manager Pts
1 1  Pitts Specials john stones 188
2 4 5 Igoronic racing iqon 180
3 2 1 Oyster f1 Glenn Philbrick 164
4 8 4 The JP Specials johnpflyrc 158
5 3 1 GASTON Formula Chris McG 155
6 6  Essex Racing Tony Clark 153
7 7 2 Revers Racing Pete B 141
8 9 1 Norfolk Flyers Kevin Fairgrieve 137
9 5 1 PSS Power Flyer 132
10 12 1 DMFC Racing Team Simon Webb 128
11 11  Team Charles Picd Charles Pic 125
12 10 3 Torque of the devil Stu 119
13 13 3 teewrex John Tee

Top place with a impressive 188 points is John S.  Only 8 points back from John is Iqon on 180 and the top three is rounded off by Glenn on 164 points. 

Well done to the top 3!

In the next post we;ll see how the overall table now looks...

So overall the table now looks like this;

Pos League
Rank
Team Manager Pts
1 1  Pitts Specials john stones 527
2 2 1 Oyster f1 Glenn Philbrick 480
3 3 1 GASTON Formula Chris McG 472
4 4 5 Igoronic racing iqon 421
5 5 1 PSS Power Flyer 417
6 6  Essex Racing Tony Clark 413
7 7 2 Revers Racing Pete B 409
8 8 4 The JP Specials johnpflyrc 386
9 9 1 Norfolk Flyers Kevin Fairgrieve 381
10 10 3 Torque of the devil Stu 374
11 11  Team Charles Picd Charles Pic 355
12 12 1 DMFC Racing Team Simon Webb 343
13 13 3 teewrex John Tee 342

Unsurprisingly there's no change in the top position - as John S was already in top spot and was top scorer this weekend!  But Glenn's 3rd moves him up a place to 2nd above Chris.  

Iqon's 2nd place this weekend moves him up to 4th ahead of Ade who moves to 5th. Tony stays in 6th, but Pete is heading downwards...  down 2 places to 7th.  I'm moving in the opposite direction,  up 4 places to 8th, with Kev slipping a place to 9th.  

Stu is another slipping down the table today, down 3 to 10th while Charles remains in 11th.  Simon has moved up from bottome place to 12th, meaning John T  is now 13th,  but there's only ONE point separating the two.

Next up in just a few days is the Gran Premio De España, at Barcelona.  Don't forget your predictions!

• Like 1

On 02/05/2021 at 23:29, john stones 1 Moderator said:

Very few bonus points and team mediocre.

... I'm a bit worried what will happen to us all when John S will get decent "bonus points" and when his "mediocre team" will turn into something 'quite acceptable'...  ?  ?  ?

Super hattrick & congrats, John S...  ?

Cheers

Chris

... yep, John.

I told you earlier, isn't it?  ?

There is a 'Podium Combo' for (obviously) correct podium predictions and a 'Super Combo' for the additional predictions as well...

... but now you know, I guess...  ?  ... ... so, please, don't ever do this again, young man...

Cheers

Chris

• Like 1

1 hour ago, john stones 1 Moderator said:

I didn't know there was bonus points on predictions, thought they was only for drivers or cars gaining place on quali position.

ha ha ha

Edited by iqon

It's that time again...  Time for me to remind you all;

Don't forget your predictions!

So Mercedes have headed both practice sessions so far,  with Bottas at the top in P1 and Hamilton in P2, though Verstappen split the 2 Mercedes, taking 2nd in P1.

P3 is at 11.00 BST tomorrow, with qualifying at 14:00 BST.  Sunday's race is also at 14:00.

• Like 1

Talking about P2, in their report the BBC said, "...as Max Verstappen failed to set a representative lap time."

They went on to explain, "Verstappen made an error on his qualifying simulation run on the soft tyres and ended ninth with a time set on medium tyres earlier in the session."

I guess P3 will be be more like P1 for RB?

It’s a shame they’re having these issues. Some folks will have done their predictions nice and early and won’t check back before the race, others will be making their predictions and maybe even editing their teams after seeing the quali result. 

Edited by Charles Pic

Hi all,

As opposed to what was announced on the Fantasy website a few hours ago, the site is now 'open' and the Spanish results are in...

Of course I won't say more as I don't want to spoil the pleasure of the Channel 4 viewers.  ?

By the way... what/who is "Sparticus"??? ...

Cheers

Chris

1 minute ago, McG 6969 said:

Hi all,

As opposed to what was announced on the Fantasy website a few hours ago, the site is now 'open' and the Spanish results are in...

Of course I won't say more as I don't want to spoil the pleasure of the Channel 4 viewers.  ?

By the way... what/who is "Sparticus"??? ...

Cheers

Chris

I'm Spartacus.

... right,  guys... but you must be both talking about that Roman fellow who destroyed a few imperial legions, right? ...

... but my question was about "Sparticus", the way Igor spelled it a few posts ago... so, still wondering here...

Cheers

Chris