Fantasy Formula 1 (Fantasygp.com)

the unmagnificent man

• 2 weeks later...

Well, at least that's one person who doesn't need reminding! teeth 2

For the rest, I'll say it again...

DON'T FORGET YOUR PREDICTIONS! thumbs up

I did mine at lunchtime, not sure whether to stick with them or go back and change them though... I won't have the benefit of waiting until after P3 as I'll be out all morning - it's touch-and-go whether I'll be home in time for qualifying. I think I'll leave them as they are.

Well that's my lead in the league table wiped out, Tony! We'll have to see what the race brings.

Current forecasts seem to indicate light rain showers now and in the early afternoon, turning to heavy rain showers later in the afternoon - though seemingly not until after the race is finished. And 'torrential rain showers' in the early hours of tomorrow morning.

Hah! Well I had Vettel and Alonso on my predicted podium - problem is I predicted them 2nd and 3rd.

Pole, I already had wrong, and I didn't predict fastest lap (well, Vettel always gets that, doesn't he?) At least I got the lack of safety car right! Quite a bit of action towards the end in the midfield - if not at the front... I think my 'team members' did OK, even if my predictions fell flat. We'll see!

Humm sounds like John might be back in second after today........shame haha

I predicted both Vettel and Alonso in the finishing places, no Safety car and Pole position but like John says Vettel always gets fastest lap......right?

I am expecting around 150+ points unless I am mistaken

Posted by Tony H on 08/09/2013 15:06:04:
Unlucky John, at least you tasted the top of the league, albeit briefly now it's time to hand it back to it's rightful owner lol.

Ah, but Tony, I could remind you who was leading after Australia and Malaysia. smile d

And Robin might want to remind you who was leading after China and Bahrain.

OK, so we won't mention Spain, Monaco, Canada, GB, Germany or Hungary...teeth 2

Even after today there's still 7 rounds to go - and a lot can change in those 7 rounds!

LOL, Tony. Now, where's that smiley I'm looking for?

Ah, here it is! smile p

And I think it's going to be 8 times when badger publish today's scores...

Right,  in the meantime, whilst waiting for badger to update the tables, there's a (brief?) break in the weather here, so I'm off to lob a glider off a hill until it rains again.  (Probably back in ten minutes then!) I'll post the tables on my return.

Edited By John Privett on 08/09/2013 17:39:29