Psychiatric help needed?

Mark Agate

After 36 years of RC flying, I can't see a magazine lying on a table without thinking what a great aerofoil the pages make where they fold into the spine. Sometimes I see a simple cross on a piece of paper and think what a superb high aspect ratio glider it would make. Tonight my son spilt some milk on the dining table, and all I can see is a funjet flying left to right. See picture below.

Do I need help, Doc?

Spilt milk

Advert

Don't worry you in the early stages. Once you start picking up random otherwise useless items that make a perfect replacement part for your model you know you are in trouble.

And yes I can see a funjet as well

Mike

Edited By MikeS on 06/05/2013 08:21:38

When we (RAF types) went on a tour to Aden part of the indoctrination lecture from the Medical Officer included the fact that when we returned to the UK after two years we would be twelve points below normal sanity level.

It was generally agreed in the model air craft club that this would mean that our mental state would have improved considerably as we had a head start on the rest of them

Thanks for all the messages of support. I now believe I may have been suffering from cognitive dissonance due to the possibility that the splodge more closely resembles a Twinjet than a Funjet (can just about see the Hurricane too).

Anyway I'm feeling much better now, and have learnt that it's no good crying over spilt milk.