weekend fly in 5th. 6th July 2014

Firstly Ian

You can drive to the flight line we have loads of chairs, or you can bring one.

Your car will need to be taken back to carpark 100 metres or so, we can do this for you if needed. Tea and coffee etc is close at hand any help we can give just shout up, don't be shy the lads are a good bunch. Any questions please ask.

Hello Chris

New members are welcome, the more the merrier for me. As its near to subs renewal July 1st, the fee to join now is £10 you can get your own BMFA or the club can do it for you. Instruction is pretty much guaranteed at weekends, weather permitting. As you get to know people you'll find others available during the week to help you. being passed out for solo requires you to show us you're safe to fly alone, nothing more. Best time to visit is a Saturday, you can have 3 visits (flys) before joining if you like. Don't be shy speak up if you come, any questions post on here or send me a pm

John

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Won't be able to make the weekend John, apparently I have the delights of camping and the Grand Depart to look forward to.
Not far from you though, so when we get the chippys built I'd love to come down.
Nev.