Why am i Chipping in ?

Looking very good John cold or not. I started with cold 3 weeks ago and only just getting over it, so sympathise I've got a weekend of decorating to look forward to now so not much building will get done this weekend either. But browny points in the bank are worth having it might stop the "are you ever going to fly All these aeroplanes" comments for a while.

Still not started wing, but only the doublers and braces to cut now, not a lot of fun to docrook

However, now I have cut the parts, the build don't look so bad , may be a few expletives when I get to the hinges thoughwink

Single servos and bellcranks for me, piano wire through nylon tube in ribs (less slop little weight) and ball and socket at servo with differential on, hope I don't get it wrong way round...been a while since I've done it mechanically.

U/C as plan, I can cut off later if I go with oleos, no lighting on mine so i'm adding a few webs instead.

John

ribs2 002.jpg

I've never used bell cranks, well not since flying control line, so was going for separate servos but like you I've gone around the houses a bit and then decided to go with the plan.

Hopefully this time I will take more care and build them without any slop, unlike 40 years ago !

Parts look good John, soon get to the fun bit.

I think your flying skills must be better than mine John. Always wanted to build a decent ME 110 though, maybe after this I will have a proper look at finding a plan.

Personally I'm going to leave the u/c as is, no strengthening, I'm trying to get into the scale mind set and not keep trying to build a Sunday hack. 

And yes I have changed my mind since yesterday!

Edited By Nev on 21/10/2014 23:52:33