RCM&E / Greenacres 2014 fly-in photos and video thread

Advert

Here are a few more ,

1st up is Richards canard , I have a video of this but it is so fast , i think the only part that will be usable will be the landing ,

uncanny.jpg

Big thanks goes out to Richard For hand launching my Sipa s-200 Without his help Graham would not of got any Flying photos done , Thank`s Richard thumbs up .

fflea.jpg

I think that guy is playing hide n seek and Bertie is trying to find him ,

It was nice to speak to Ian and have a good look at his Flying flea , i also have a Video of the two Fleas flying together which i will share later .

Steve ,

Some from me.

Saturday's mass builders meet.

ga20141.jpg

The Greenacres lads, not forgetting Chris who looked after Tx control.

ga20142.jpg

Sunday's Dawn Flyer builders. The DF mass fly was one of my highlights.

ga20143.jpg

Forumites! Loads of em teeth 2

ga20144.jpg

...and in a more orderly fashion. It was great to put faces to names although, rushing around so much, I'm sorry that I didn't get a chance to speak to everyone.

ga20145.jpg

Posted by David Ashby - RCME on 23/06/2014 09:23:24:

...and in a more orderly fashion. It was great to put faces to names although, rushing around so much, I'm sorry that I didn't get a chance to speak to everyone.

ga20145.jpg

Let's try to put some names to faces for those that couldn't make it. I can't by any means do everyone in this photo - sorry! - but I can do many. Perhaps others could fill in the gaps. Here goes - starting at the back left: the chap in the red shirt is Chris Barlow, next to him is yours truely, just behind me with the hat is WoolstonFlyer, the one in the yellow tee shirt is Lyndsay Tood and next to him is Paul Rice. Behind and between them I think is Cymaz but I can't see it clearly. Next to Paul, the character in the black tee shirt is Dylan and next to him is Alan Bowker. Then a few I'm not sure. Front left on one knee in the pale blue tee shirt is MartynK and next to him with the camera is Kevin Fairgreave. The "likely lad" in the check shirt next to Kevin is Weasel and next to him in green is "reg shaw" aka Ian Redshaw. Next to Ian wearing the white hat is David Davis. My eyesight isn't what it was and I can't zoom this while typing - but I think the chap with the black top and red sleeves and white hat on the right is Colin Leighfield and the person on the far right, squatting down, in the pale blue polo shirt is Danny Fenton plus daughter. Right at the front, looking like he's accidentally found a very uncomfortable stone to sit on, is Chris Bott.

Many apologies to the ones not named - but as I say I can't see every face clearly and I'm still "processing" a few names! So reminders would help me to! So if you can put a name to face I haven't - please do!

BEB

Edited By Chris Bott - Moderator on 23/06/2014 13:01:47