Hobbyking delivery

Well, I have just received my latest order from the global warehouse. This order was placed on 19 May and arrived today 8 August is this a record for two small items to be delivered. I had almost given up hope of actually receiving them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well it seems that normal service (!) has been resumed..............the bits that I ordered on 27/8 and dispatched on 28/8 have just arrived this morning, so about 8 days from Global Warehouse and this time via Hong Kong Post which thankfully was an option at check out.

The stuff that came via Malaysia Post and showing as arrived at Heathrow on 19/08 did arrive three days later.

• 1 month later...

After the last order from HK which seemed to go okay, ordered a Radjet and couple of Lipo's on Fri/Sat. Marked as "despatched" on Monday and:

Ordered what was in stock, from the UK warehouse. Was still debating weather to still buy from HK, but ordered I did.

Came today, at work, via Parcelforce 24, which was only 50p more than 48 and everything ok, very quick I would say.
Either HK have now got their act together and am quite impressed now to what I was a while ago - almost totally gave up on them. Still using caution, but maybe get a few more things from them in the future.

Probably is ok, unless something goes wrong, but until then...

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a prize for waiting the longest?.....I ordered an Orange RX from the international warehouse on the 28th of May and kept watching this thread with interest but as time went by, i just gave up and accepted the item had gone astray (less than $10 anyway). So it was something of a surprise when it arrived today. Almost 5 months,so i can only guess that the postman walked the whole way!

Andrew

I ordered the Lancaster on Thursday night from the Euro warehouse, as the UK was out of stock. Came first thing this morning, a record 2 working days (not including Sunday).

Quite impressed on the speed, considering what happened the first time I used HK and gave up, and didn't use them for a while.

Suppose when something needs to returned/refunded then all the gremlins come out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 years later...