Hobby King Global Warehouse.

This tracker is also handy for POS Malaysia.

Unfortunately the POS Malaysia database is about the slowest thing on record - it never updates for ages (they never give any info until it's got to Kuala Lumpur so it can be some time before it turns up). 'Sent to' is another misnomer with them - that just means it's been cleared for forwarding and is probably sitting in a container waiting for a flight. To be honest, it will probably arrive while the tracker is saying it's still over there (oh and once it does get to England, it will vanish from tracking as Parcel Farce no longer give any tracking info)

Advert

Posted by willhappy on 31/07/2014 11:45:09:

hi kevin

i have been looking at hobbyking uk to order some stuff but is the delivery like the globle shop, are they slow to deliver

will

Never had a problem with the UK warehouse. All order arrived within 2 days.

The Items I have ordered from the Global warehouse are not available in the UK warehouse.

If they did I would have had my parcel by now.

Kev

To track the item on the Malaysia POS site, you normally need to select "FlexiPack"

That said the tracking is not very helpful!

My betting is that your item will turn up around the 12th of August. [We could run a book on this!]

I made an order last night that has been posted by my tracking number is not yet live. 

Edited By GrahamC on 31/07/2014 12:43:49

UK warehouse is OK but not as quick as my favoured postal suppliers (e.g. Puffin, Electric Wingman, Model Fixings, Giant Fish of the Day etc.) who invariably ship the same day if ordered at a reasonable time. HK UK take a couple of days to work things through their systems (silly me on the first order opting for 24 hours when I needed something the next day) - even an order at 09.00 on a Monday wasn't posted until late on Tuesday afternoon.

My own update?  My 20th of May Air Mail order (received 25th by Malaysia Post) still appears to be in a dusty corner of a warehouse somewhere or bobbing about on a boat on the world's oceans but I did get an email from them asking for more package details after I contacted them a week or so ago...and HK have kindly opened an investigation but of course, omitted to give me any updates!

Funnily enough, I'm not moaning about the missing parcel - these things happen - but I would appreciate a little more response to my (in my opinion) reasonable requests for information!

Edited By Martin Harris on 31/07/2014 12:56:14

ordered from uk other week , delayed batteries out of stock, chose another, by time they boxed it batteries out of stock, canceled order.

However ordered different goodies sunday afternoon and arrived tuesday lunch

when its good its good, if there is a problem its bad.....cheeky

Posted by Tim Hilder on 01/08/2014 19:52:54:

As mentioned on another thread, my order placed on 3rd June (not July!) arrived in the post today. Almost 2 months...

The tracking was last updated on 19th June and still says "2014-06-19 22:59, Item sent to LANGLEY HWDC"

Haha! Amazing! My order was placed on the 3 June, updated 19 June and arrived 1 August!!!

Unfortunately, I already ordered e-flite retracts elsewhere sad

Rich

Ordered some stuff from UK site last night & had a look at my order history.

13 orders in total, 5 from Global of which 2 cancelled through Paypal.

It is what it is! UK seems ok. If you order from Global be prepared to wait (and risk loosing the right to get your money back through paypal) Of the orders from Global not cancelled I not yet had one go missing or never delivered yet.

Doesn't that mean Murphy's Law kicks in and that's when you will get a delivery? cheeky

Seriiously though, I don't think weekend deliveries are the forte of the Royal Snail anyway.

And repeating myself yet again: Paypal cut-off for dispute is now 180 days and it has been since late June, so please, PLEASE stop with the 'claim after 44 days or lose protection' stuff