Hobby King Global Warehouse.

Advert

Kevin

Was the item ordered a Lipo? If so be prepared for a very long wait.

I received a Lipo ordered for the Greenacres fly in, some two months earlier, I have only just received it. It would appear that the problem is the carrier.

Other items tend to be about 14 days.

Posted by Erfolg on 05/08/2014 17:52:04:

Kevin

Was the item ordered a Lipo? If so be prepared for a very long wait.

I received a Lipo ordered for the Greenacres fly in, some two months earlier, I have only just received it. It would appear that the problem is the carrier.

Other items tend to be about 14 days.

No LiPo or any other kind of batteries.

Two items weighing under 100g, opted for air mail.

Kev

To be honest Kev, I think most of my international orders from HK have taken about 3 weeks - even fairly small ones. 11 days in is a bit early for HK I think. I'm on day 60 or so for this one though - a tad fed up! Just hard getting 14x5 props here in UK other than silly priced APC stuff!

Edited By GrahamWh on 05/08/2014 21:47:13

Day 12

Tracking info has appeared.

Pos Malaysia

Date Time Process Office
06-Aug-2014 2133 Item posted over the counter MPC PMIH (KLIA)
06-Aug-2014 1721 Dispatch Pre-Alert 02/08/2014 In Transit

Track 17

RC00XXXXXXXXX
Destination Country - Unknown:Tracking Consuming:0 Millisecond
Origin Country - Malaysia:Tracking Consuming:31668 Millisecond
2014-08-06 21:33, Item posted over the counter, MPC PMIH (KLIA)
2014-08-06 17:21, Dispatch Pre-Alert 02/08/2014, In Transit
======================================
Power by www.17track.net

Kev

The APC style props from HK, are also very good in both performance and balance, I certainly would not dismiss them because they are much lower in price.

Pos Malaysia appear to be a troublesome carrier, they were also the company who took so long to deliver my lipos in two separate orders, separated by some time. Other small orders have arrived very quickly. Swiss Air used to be very good, I do wonder why move from such a good carrier to one that seems to use sailing ships and possibly camels.

Posted by Erfolg on 06/08/2014 16:18:26:

The APC style props from HK, are also very good in both performance and balance, I certainly would not dismiss them because they are much lower in price.

Pos Malaysia appear to be a troublesome carrier, they were also the company who took so long to deliver my lipos in two separate orders, separated by some time. Other small orders have arrived very quickly. Swiss Air used to be very good, I do wonder why move from such a good carrier to one that seems to use sailing ships and possibly camels.

Because the good ones wont ship LIPO`s

Kev I think your next update on the tracking site will be "sent from MPC... to (some code for Heathrow)". That's where mine got to as of 1st July. I have been communicating with HK who are looking into it!.

(John, there seems to be a big price jump with APC props when you go from 13" to 14" - seems to nearly double!)

Posted by GrahamWh on 06/08/2014 21:33:11:

Kev I think your next update on the tracking site will be "sent from MPC... to (some code for Heathrow)". That's where mine got to as of 1st July. I have been communicating with HK who are looking into it!.

(John, there seems to be a big price jump with APC props when you go from 13" to 14" - seems to nearly double!)

Did you try parcel force track and trace, when it gets to Britain they take over

It's a nuisance but that;s how they work now. I always relied on their tracking to know if the package was in the van for delivery so I knew whether or not I could go out - now I'm stuck fior a few days once it's in the country (they don't even let you know what the VAT payable is until the letter arrives - before that you could phone them and pay it that way)

Are you going to the right site Here ? how come my last Parcel from HK UK I could track all the way before it was delivered ?

5/8/2014 11:12 Shrewsbury Depot Delivered
5/8/2014 6:00 Shrewsbury Depot Loaded to vehicle for delivery
5/8/2014 4:39 Shrewsbury Depot Received at delivery depot
5/8/2014 1:55 National Hub Received and processed
4/8/2014 18:20 Ipswich Depot Forwarded for processing

Edited By Codename-John on 06/08/2014 22:52:48

Edited By Codename-John on 06/08/2014 22:53:07

Edited By Codename-John on 06/08/2014 22:53:24

Edited By Codename-John on 06/08/2014 22:53:52

Yes same site.

It returns the following.

Royal Mail Signed For™ items are only scanned when the item has been delivered. Depending on whether the item was sent 1st or 2nd class, this may be a few days after posting. Please try again later.

Please come back later

Information on your Royal Mail Signed For™ item is not yet available.

I suspect the parcel is still in the far east.

Kev

Day 13 

Date                   Time     Process                                              Office 
07-Aug-2014    1428     Item sent to LONDON                      MPC PMIH (KLIA) 
06-Aug-2014    2133     Item posted over the counter          MPC PMIH (KLIA) 
06-Aug-2014    1721     Dispatch Pre-Alert 02/08/2014       In Transit 

Looks like my item`s are on there way!! 

Kev

Edited By Kevin Fairgrieve on 07/08/2014 18:02:23

Posted by GrahamWh on 08/08/2014 11:53:36:

My props arrived today _ 2months 3 days!

Pretty good service then. Phileas Fogg took 80 days devil.

Not sure why any criticism is directed towards Hobbyking Global warehouse, as they normally post the items within a couple of days. The delay is with the postal service at the various ports of call. It doesn't get much better when it reaches our shores either sad.

The thread is useful though to give readers an idea of postal service to expect.

Do remember though - A watched kettle never boils wink.