a new RCM&E special edition

bouncebounce crunch

I have been a bit of a fan of many model designers and builders on these pages. I do know that they submit to other magazines too.

Mr Fenton

Mr Nijhuis

Mr Hooper

Mr Matt Jones

Mr C Carr

and a few more,

but I would love to see a special edition on Peter Miller, he has been around for a couple of years ( not that his hair colour gives that away) and has a goodly amount of models designed and flown, RC being only part of his collection, those control liners would add something special to a RCME special too.

Fingers crossed.

• 3 months later...
Advert

The number of Peter Miller's designs is enormous - probably greater than anyone - and we should have a 'Peter Miller' day at a model show so we can all bring along a P.M. model to display.

Peter is also probably one of the longest running regular model columnists ( in various magazines but continuous I think ) and it must be about 35 years by now.

Or how about taking it slightly sideways and have a special edition on various, non model designer, folk?  As in us, the readers and forumites?

You could explore how they started, previous builds, what are currently on their boards, what they are flying, to what standard, what their workshop looks like, and what problems they have had to overcome?

Edited By John F on 02/02/2015 12:23:36

Yes please Martyn K. Just the spur I need to finish Oodalally, Grumpy Tiger Cub, start Jezebel although I am still waiting for my Feb edition. crying. Bootlace will go on the list plus a couple of control line bipes. I hope to finish Yuppy Love this month and then I have another (at least) 30 of his plans to choose from and growing. Not only is Peter a prolific designer and builds at the speed of light, he is a very strong contributor to this forum. Always free with his helpful advice laced with humour and robust opinions.

Good on you Peter (Keep wearing the teeshirt!!)

• 1 month later...