Funny BEB. smiley

Lovely place you have their Jo - and nicely put together film. yes

I visited Split about 25 years ago - on my way to Lublijana and Kranska Gora for skiing. We were diverted to Split because of fog. We were put up in an old, communist-era hotel overnight. I'm very glad that you've shown me what Split is REALLY like!

I'll be passing through Dubrovnik in April on my way to a holiday resort next door in Montenegro. Hopefully I'll get chance to see a bit of Dubrovnik and if I find that we're flying over Split, I'll give you a wave.

Posted by Nigel Day on 24/01/2015 09:24:34:

I'll be passing through Dubrovnik in April on my way to a holiday resort next door in Montenegro. Hopefully I'll get chance to see a bit of Dubrovnik and if I find that we're flying over Split, I'll give you a wave.

Nigel, you wont regret a day trip to Dubrovnik. You can walk around the city on the top of the city walls.., the views are amazing.. hotphoto

Flew over Split almost every day whilst enjoying many stays at Divulje Barracks on and off 1991 - 94.

Never got bored of the view and enjoyed many a pizza at the Palace Hotel. We climbed the bell tower of the Cathedral of St Domnius to be treated to a fabulous view.

Eventually I'll go back as its definately on my bucket list.

Edited By John F on 25/01/2015 07:04:51