Short post to say you can't go wrong with 4max, had a problem with a battery having a intermitant connection inside. Though it caused my plane to take a tumble giving it a bent motor spindle which I was prepared to pay for but instead Mr George 4max gave me another motor and replaced my battery plus he gave me the old motor to play with. Also lots of advise to go with it. Cheers yes

• 4 years later...
Posted by Tim Mackey on 13/04/2015 21:42:54:
Posted by Daves42 on 13/04/2015 19:09:51:

I don't like making negative comments but, unlike other people here, my past experience with this company has not been good and I will never buy anything from them again.

DITTO

.....and another one!!....paid for postage and packing....only got the postage...not good!!

I have always found George's advice very helpful and informative and if they have items in stock then they are shipped next day.

Might just be old school, but if you have a question then its best to make a phone call.

Minor frustration with items out of stock and not knowing when it will come back in, but at least he didn't promise something he couldn't deliver on.

I will continue to use 4-Max