Model Fuel Price Hike

I,ve just been to buy some more of my favourite Wildcat 10% brew, only to find that the price has been

racked up from £12.09p to well over £17.00 in less than two weeks!!! This is for an Americn gallon.Can anyone throw any light on this rip off other than my suppliers excuse that it is due to the price of Nitro and does anyone know of a reliable supplier within a reasonagle distance of Coventry?

My thanks in advance

Les Turrall

Advert

Hiya Les,

I to have heard that Nitro is going up in price but that would not explain a £5 cost increase in 2 weeks!  Being a solid believer in Southern model craft fuel I thouraghly respect your wish to stick with the same brand.  If it works for you don't change it!  However, if southern model  craft do an eqivalent it would be worth buying a gallon or half to try it.  You can ring them on 01732 350691.  They are based in tonbridge in Kent.  They were at Weston Park and judging by the amount of business they did i reckon they will be at Cossford as well.  The best bit is they are very reasonable priced.

Good luck with your above question, see you at the field.

Toby