Andys 120% ballerina

AndyD

just re-weighed her and now shes down to 6Ib 9oz with the new motor setup,and with a 13x8 wood prop its showing 676w,ive got two watt meters and they read different,but i know a apc 14x7 on my sebart sukuoi which weighs in at 6Ib 8oz and pulls out of a prop hang quite nicely so im thinking im not to far off,hopefully i will know tomorrow.

Hi Chris no problems at all,lined her up opened the throttle and flew just like id been flying it for years,its no edge or sukoi but it will fly just about anything you throw at it,very nice,it can be a hooligan or a relaxed sunny evening flier.maybe a little light and floaty which is nice for slow landings (could almost catch it its that slow)but a great plane.

That's great Andy. However I do prefer the monoplane version. Your looks superb though. I am going to have to get some nice graphics for mine now I have seen yours and Chris's in their completed state.

Not sure about you lot saying how floaty and slow it is. Mine hammers round like a missile on steroids . Can't think why. But I do need to try and slow it up a bit.

I agree it's not an out and out dedicated Aerobat but it's far more lively than I thought it was going to be. Really looking forward to the next session.

It will be much more fun when we get some of these bumps in the ground sorted out as well and get the opportunity to demonstrate some nice 3 pointers.

Martyn

Hi Martyn,its only slow when you want it to be,open her up and she will give anyone a race for their money,i agree looking forward to the next session,hopefully my hands wont be shaking with the cold,if i can afford a new vidcam ill try and get some footage,