Andys 120% ballerina

AndyD

thx every one,you got me thinking now on cockpit floors,so thats floor screen instruments my list is getting bigger but i tend to agree.

just been reading Rich Harris article in the RCM&E about making dummy engines,good job ive done my painting or i might be cutting off the cowl and having ago,tell me its to late please lol.

all servos plugged into rx and working although one ail servo did mess about to start with it seems to be just the lead not pushed in proper,i shall keep an eye on it though.next to set up throws although they look pretty much there.might see about having the motor running tomorrow night.

just been on youtube looking at the rotec radial engine used on the full size locamp ,a scaled up rc engine,or is it the other way round,nice sound.and theres a flybaby with one in,heaven,so Locamp or flybaby thats the question,but i surpose i should finish my other projects 1st.ive still got the flybaby plans,i think its 85 inch,radial up front with full radial sound system,i surpose i could build it when im waiting for the glue to dry on my spit.