Wales 3 Belgium 1

Advert

Did your paternal Grandmother have a neighbour who owned a Corgi? Did your great Uncle once spend two weeks on holiday in Rhyl?

Football fans across the UK must be searching their family history, looking for some sort of Welsh connection. We are all Welsh fans this morning. wink

Edited By Dai Fledermaus on 02/07/2016 08:21:27

Hi to Welsh-men & others gents,

I will certainly not pretend to know anything about football, except maybe that Wales managed as a 'team' to be stronger than a bunch of very talented Belgian 'individuals'. We could probably blame our trainer for his totally hazardous players set-up, but anyway... Congratulations.

Yes BEB, maybe I should include a Red Devil... Dragon in the Bella's colour scheme now... wink

Hakuna matata

Chris

BRU - BE / CTR Dragon Control

Posted by john stones 1 on 02/07/2016 08:26:07:

Got to go I've a LEEK on one of my taps teeth 2

Just checked mine and all I could see was a carrot and a couple of potatoes. Mind you, there is a small LEAK in my kitchen tap... wink 2

And just to add,  although I'm not a great fan of football - well done Wales! party

Edited By John Privett on 02/07/2016 11:13:41

I HATE football with a passion.

However I was drawn to watch it last night. Stunned I was!

Rather than Huge gangs of tough, sinewy men roaming the Valleys, terrorizing people with their close-harmony singing, I found a TEAM, yes a TEAM of players who did nothing but deserve to win. and that they did.

... and when they were interviewed afterwards... what a bunch of nice fellas and not a close harmony in sight.

Go Wales. I'll be watching and cheering!

Posted by Stevo on 02/07/2016 13:44:10:

I HATE football with a passion.

However I was drawn to watch it last night. Stunned I was!

Rather than Huge gangs of tough, sinewy men roaming the Valleys, terrorizing people with their close-harmony singing, I found a TEAM, yes a TEAM of players who did nothing but deserve to win. and that they did.

... and when they were interviewed afterwards... what a bunch of nice fellas and not a close harmony in sight.

Go Wales. I'll be watching and cheering!

Never ask for directions in Wales Stevo, you'll be washing the phlegm out of your hair for a fortnight.

Edited By Dai Fledermaus on 02/07/2016 14:00:46