Building Brian Taylors Cessna 120

Cessna looks great Tim. Well done Matey.

As for retirement, I have a great weight lifted off me, and as already said, the only thing I miss is my mates and the good people I have left behind. The a***holes I can do without quite easily.

I need to get back into my modelling, but I have to thin out my hangar. This may happen due to my flying being rusty. LOL

But a local swapmeet would be better.

I look forward to talking to you lot more in the near future, Good to see you McG, and you G.G., and you David.

D.D

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

I don't know if you've managed to fly your Cessna yet D.D. but I finally got round to having the maiden flight with mine yesterday and it really was an absolute joy to fly.  It needed some right aileron and a little down elevator trim but then flew like a dream.  It was cruising on about 230 Watts, so the 4S, 3300 mAh batteries I use will give a comfortable 10 minute flight.  It's a beauty!

Well done Tim,👍  no I haven't flown yet....I intend to get to the field when the weather warms up mate. I have a number of models to maiden so that should be interesting, not having flown for a while.

I have been building motor cycles and push bikes since I retired, while I wait for the sun to come out.

I do keep my eye on you lot too.   

D.D.

• 1 year later...

Hello Chaps, it's been over a year and I'm still in the same place regarding flying as I was then. 🤣🤣

I'm gonna dust off the thermos, make some sandwiches, catch up and then see how the land lies.

Hope you are all well BTW.

D.D.

• Like 1