From one simple question to chaos

stevejet66

Advert

On RCGroups someone coined the phrase "jet talk" which refers to some of the cat fights the jet guys get into, mainly due to the fact that they come across as arrogant prats. It's quite funny to watch actually as some threads start off all nice and civil, but then someone makes a comment which someone else takes exception to and she's all on with different factions piling in with apparently old scores to settle. It's like watching a cock fight with the odd peacock thrown in for good measure.

Posted by Tom Sharp 2 on 21/12/2019 23:49:10:

Think I need a dog.

Very useful. There I was an hour ago, wondering what I was going to cook for tea, and one of my whippets caught a pheasant. In flight mind. So there we have it. Casserole of pheasant, chanterelle, and dumplings.

Posted by Don Fry on 22/12/2019 09:37:36:
Posted by Tom Sharp 2 on 21/12/2019 23:49:10:

Think I need a dog.

Very useful. There I was an hour ago, wondering what I was going to cook for tea, and one of my whippets caught a pheasant. In flight mind. So there we have it. Casserole of pheasant, chanterelle, and dumplings.

Is that the names of the two pheasants?wink