LS Special

Whilst building "Amelia" I noticed the scrap box was filling up nicely.

Roll the clock back to 1990 and another on the wish list.

I was going to power this with an OS .10fp but I think I might change that to an electric conversion. Shouldn't need much more than 175W or so. Overlander's Tornado Thumper 2830/09 1300kv on a 3S 1800 pack looks ok.

Anyway, just thought I'd share progress so far. Looking forward to this one. It's very cute and handy.

img_20210107_215525.jpg

img_20210107_215515.jpg

Thanks for all these pseudo scale designs Peter, and for the 'stories' that go with them.

Advert

They're brilliant Peter. There should be a competition at the Nats for phoney scale. Judging based on the story and such.

One can get quite carried away. I was sketching a logo for Laughing Samurai Whisky last night. It'll end up on the fin I think once it's a bit tidied up. Along with a 1930's vintage Toyota badge on the cowl. 

img_20210108_113839.jpg

Edited By Matt Carlton on 08/01/2021 11:43:03

Posted by Matt Carlton on 08/01/2021 14:06:15:

If it looks ok when it's done I'll post it up for anyone to use. Likewise any other graphics I come up with.

Tequila Sunrise is next on the list, wood permitting. American Dragon possibly 1.5x as well.

I did a larger American Dragon recently.

If you put the wings at Zero degrees incidence. It will make it much nicer.

Posted by Matt Carlton on 08/01/2021 14:06:15:

If it looks ok when it's done I'll post it up for anyone to use. Likewise any other graphics I come up with.

Tequila Sunrise is next on the list, wood permitting. American Dragon possibly 1.5x as well.

Peter also built a scaled up Tequila Sunrise called Miss Lizzy, which has been scaled up in turn!

• 4 weeks later...