Welcome to RCM&E's new forum!

• 3 months later...

the new forum has been up and running for a while now,and while it is going like a goodin and appears to be rock solid,i'm finding that its a bit sterile in its appearance(anyone else?).

i think what i do miss about the old site is the first page with my details box,the  links to the trade and other stuff...it was much more attention grabbing......this one is a bit of a plain Jane,dont know if there are any plans to change it.....my thoughts anyway.

ken anderson...ne...1..plain jane dept.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, Martin Harris - Moderator said:

I think you should automatically get a notification by email and there isn't an option to turn it off.  You only get the option to turn on or off the pop up notifications when you click on the down arrow.

thanks for the response Martin,

ok, understood re. the options, however I'm not getting anything & nothing in my Junk/Spam folder either

2 minutes ago, Martin Harris - Moderator said:

PM me with your email address and I'll check a few things.

PM sent - did you get an email notification?  ?

I get email notification of content replies fine so I'm not sure why the PM notification system would try to send mails somewhere else.

On 08/08/2021 at 22:55, Martin Harris - Moderator said:

Just as an aside, while checking my spam filter (I don't get many and rarely look in it), I found a message from an old clubmate wanting me to look at a photo that he'd sent a link to - only oddity is that I went to his funeral 3 or 4 years ago.

Yeah, right...

hello Martin, hope you sent him a reply?. When someone sends me a PM,i get an e-mail notification telling me that i have a msg from them waiting..

ken anderson...ne..1...PM dept. 

• Thanks 1