CHRISTMAS GREETINGS THREAD

Tim Mackey

Well its that special time of the year again, and so I'd like to take just a few moments to Wish you all A Very Happy Christmas.

Also I would, through this really great forum,like to say a rather special Thank-you to all those that come together to produce such a great monthly magazine we all know as RCM & E. So to Graham, David and all the great team of contributors, I say a special Thank-you. You all do a fantastic job in producing such a quality magazine month after month.

Then I would like to Thank Timbo and all you other forumites for all the help you have given me over the year. Collectively, as a group, your knowledge is immense and of such quality it gives us relative beginners the confidence to take a further step forward in this great hobby of aeromodelling. So a special Thank-you to Timbo for all the effort you must put in to this exceptional forum. As a measure of the forums success, we are close to logging the 100,000th message!!

Once again a Very Special Thank-you to you all.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE.

John.

I know that I am not the first (and I should not be the last) but the wishes for a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year are sincere. Thank you all for another year of enjoyable and informative reading. Long may you stay in print to give us the pleasure of your knowledge and information. Even if some Stickinthemuds don't want to come up-to date with  things like Electrickery!! 

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

Merry Christmas and a happy new year. Lets hoping that next year will be dry every weekend, no wind for the flat field flyer's, plenty of wind for those that slope and plenty of thermals for your thermal gliders.

Looking forward to reading the mag every month, what a fantastic job and look forward to all those new models which will appear.

Have a great Christmas to you all

Thought it about time to say you all   ie  editor /  staff / hange(a)rs on/ expertise from dai Timbo of 'lekky" fame    A Merry Xmas -Lots of sticky buns or whatever turns you on! Thanks for putting up with my caustic / realistic comments over the year It's obviously going to get worse (BUT it's not my fault ! ) Only the media's .( Quick change of subject -I've just been accused of eating all the mince pies that we're supposed to be eating  tomorrow )

MERRY XMAS TO ALL AND HAPPY NEW YEAR

Well it's been another mad year for flying or not flying weather wise so hopefully the coming year will be better and we can all have many happy hours of fun flying,fingers crossed

so all the best to the modelflying team for another good year of great mags and to all on this website for all the help to everyone that has needed it.

Merry Xmas to One and All

All the best

Robert

Just got back from a Christmas and New Year break in the real world, and find that Orkney is freezzinng! I have just read all the Christmas Greetings thread, and am amazed that we get so many readers and contributers from all round this globe.  And we all say one thing---

WELL DONE OUR EDITORIAL TEAM!!   YOU ARE THE TOPS!!  KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK FOR 2009

And this, I think, is the 100th contribution.

Martyn Harvey