Evolution 60 Engine Needle Valve (EVO0600)

PAUL HUTCHINSON 2

Advert

Thanks guys, perhaps I didn’t explain myself very well.  The needle valve I have does not fit into the carb body it’s as if the outer diameter of the needle valve is too big to fit into the body.  My question was if I can’t find spare parts are there any aftermarket assemblies that can be fitted to replace the original one.  Cheers Paul

On 19/09/2022 at 17:09, PAUL HUTCHINSON 2 said:

Thanks guys, perhaps I didn’t explain myself very well.  The needle valve I have does not fit into the carb body it’s as if the outer diameter of the needle valve is too big to fit into the body.  My question was if I can’t find spare parts are there any aftermarket assemblies that can be fitted to replace the original one.  Cheers Paul

Many of the SC ,ASP etc used rear NVA's if y9u can find anyone with stock. Otherwise it's search around fir second -hand parts. I have quite a few needle valves in my spares but only one Evolution engine , a 46 I believe in  the used motor box. I'll have a look and see if that differs from the others in the spares box . If I can find a spare I'll pm you. 

Hi

1 hour ago, PAUL HUTCHINSON 2 said:

Cheers Engine Doctor, let me know if you find a spare.  The needle valve assy part number I need is EVO040874

Outrunner - I knew when I bought it that there was an issue with the needle valve assy.

Fair enough if was advertised as incomplete.

I hope you manage to getting working soon.

• 3 weeks later...