First taste of the sky

toto

Advert

A good one to work up to and practice is the triple loop.....a normal round loop followed by a square loop and lastly a triangle loop, all superimposed one upon the other in front of you.

Not particularly difficult but does require a model with a decent power to weight ratio.

Very easy to run out of steam if power isn't managed correctly and things then get messy.

• Like 1

Well no flying this weekend.

Forecast is a bit dire I think so made the call with my mentor who is also shuffling activities at the moment. So ..... a day in the shed .... oh .... and a badly needed haircut. :classic_laugh:

I have a few shed activities to carry out. Changing over an AR 630 receiver to an AR 620 in my Beaver due to Relflex having been pre- installed. And my 2.5mm studding and clevises have arrived which will let me continue with my Tiger 60 assembly. ..... that's been ongoing for ages. I may put the redundant AR 630 in the Tiger 60 for a bit stability since its a low winger. ..... decisions ... decisions.

Toto

• Like 1

Well ..... its wet ..... very wet and miserable.

Not much happening today. What a waste of another holiday weekend. I'd much rather have been working tomorrow but don't have an option on that unfortunately.

I may go into the shed later but must admit .... the weather even puts me off from doing that as well. I wouldn't put a milk bottle out in that.

I need to come up with a master plan before the day is out or its another wasted day. Good old British weather...... who would have it.

Toto

• Sad 1

I get the dogs bit. Fair play. But don't like the rain lapping about my feet on the way to the shed :classic_laugh: gardening.... I just don't do it. That's for SWMBO. :classic_laugh:

Toto

Edited by toto