Wanted......Humbrol matt dark green number 30

david tilbury

Advert

I think that the above colours are so different on the lids that Humbrol must have changed their numbering in the intervening 20 years, Certainly some of the enamels in my stash are from the early 1970's and there are some Airfix ones in there that are definitely early 70's.  The two examples above, are from possibly the late 70's and mid 90's according to the following page.

https://robdebie.home.xs4all.nl/models/humbrol.htm

Which is as close to "Shoelaces of the Luftwaffe: Volume 1, 1933 -1939" as I think I've seen, but doesn't explicitly mention them changing codes.

3 hours ago, leccyflyer said:

I think that the above colours are so different on the lids that Humbrol must have changed their numbering in the intervening 20 years, Certainly some of the enamels in my stash are from the early 1970's and there are some Airfix ones in there that are definitely early 70's.  The two examples above, are from possibly the late 70's and mid 90's according to the following page.

https://robdebie.home.xs4all.nl/models/humbrol.htm

Which is as close to "Shoelaces of the Luftwaffe: Volume 1, 1933 -1939" as I think I've seen, but doesn't explicitly mention them changing codes.

Matt 30 has been RAF Dark Green for as long as I remember - back to when I was making models in the early 1970s.

Cheers,

Nigel