Six Nations Rugby Union 2024.

12 hours ago, john stones 1 - Moderator said:

GS Irelands to lose.

No Idea where England or Italy are, good to see new players being used though.

Wales v Scotland, crazy game, good watch though.

Jiffy gets worse, please retire him.

I agree, Jiffy is an absolute pain. His 'what they should be doing' style of commentry is very irritating. Nigel Owens insightful comments were useful though. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rich Griff said:

One point.....that's what happens when the roof is closed, god can't see them play !  ☹️

Ireland's prop forwards will drag the other team over the line and usual...probably.

Has He got a ticket boyo?

• Like 1

Hi Don, are you a surfer by chance ? 😀

Boyo is not a local expression near where I live here in the north of wales...

The local word used is a four letter one, and considered  an insult if incorrectly said,

needing a slight hesitation and emphasis to make it so, otherwise it's perfectly acceptable and considered very friendly. 

The friendlyness of the word when used that way would never ever come across in a forum message.

I will say no more than that as I do not want to be told off. 🤣

I can see god needing a ticket to get into Wimbledon and alike....

yep,max got it right I reckon, agy agy agy 😄

Have a great day my friend.

this man flu I have is getting worse. Feels like I had gravel in my porriage this morning.

gone    t o have a very hot bath....

Ddistaw yn yr cefn !

• Haha 1

England game drove me crazy, ref fussed over the scrum so much he killed much of the game.

Yellow for Cheshum, his body and arms were good in the tackle, TMO said so, player came down to him, Yellow card ? Well there's head contact ? Later in the game Cheshums off for an HIA, think an elbow caught his head, no intent, no bad tackle, no card ?

3 minutes ago, john stones 1 - Moderator said:

England game drove me crazy, ref fussed over the scrum so much he killed much of the game.

Yellow for Cheshum, his body and arms were good in the tackle, TMO said so, player came down to him, Yellow card ? Well there's head contact ? Later in the game Cheshums off for an HIA, think an elbow caught his head, no intent, no bad tackle, no card ?

Not all refs are Wayne Barnes - sadly.  He will be greatly missed.  Shame on those who drove him out of refereeing.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, john stones 1 - Moderator said:

Personally I am sick of the slow mo micro managing in sport, it adds nothing. Did it look like a try ? Yes from one angle, from another who knows.

Let refs ref.

In fairness, he did ask the camera adjudicator,” I think it was kept up, can to tell me with certainty I am wrong” and was told , “with certainty I can’t.”
I personally are intrigued by the logic sequences by which the laws are enforced. But accept the passion drains away.