Sign of the times - funnies * Remember this is a family friendly forum and inappropriate postings will be removed without warning.

ken anderson.

Advert

Talking of eyes & stereoscopic vision & sound . Why is there only one speaker in the house of commons. ?? Maybe it's to do with the Aye's only having it ??
Oh dear --I think I'm getting worse
Changing the subject and relying on some of you "lekky's " out there & not sure if I'm on the right thread
I've a problem with my 12V halogen lamps in the false ceiling in the bathroom . I was sat there yesterday reading the mag (like you do ) when the 5 lamps got dimmer & dimmer & went out .I checked all the "bulbs "  (12 V 20 W) & the switch . The bulbs measure about 1.4 Ohms .Do I have to pull down the false ceiling to find a transformer ? There's always something isn't there .The loft has chipboard throughout over the insulation so it might be better to rip that out Any advice ??
In the dark again Myron

John
It was just as if I'd turned down a dimmer switch over a period of about 10 seconds
The switch itself ,or the two wires into it have a voltage of 147V having removed the switch & removing all the "bulbs" . Weird isn't it ?
Yes ,I could possibly get at it from above but not unless 'er indoors is around in case something goes wrong.before she's checked out my life insurance etc

The thing Myron is that being a footballer he's too stupid to understand the he's being used by his agent. If he sticks around until the end of the contract he moves for nothing and the agents 20% is errrrr....r £0. On that basis his agent has to persuade him that now is the perfect time to move. So, being a soft in t'head he falls for it.

Agents - you've got to love 'em.... 

The film was......'U-Turn'.. Quite quirky but good.

The following is apparently true.

A visitor went to a municipal swimming pool for the first time. She said to the lifeguard "Why is that section of the pool roped off?"

The answer "That's the warm section, for the pensioners!"