Clouds

I've got loads of cloud photos, somewhere

Ah well here's one from last year:

I took this one evening when I was out monitoring barn owls. There were those strange cloud formations but above me the sky was clear and still. The vapour trails were lit up by the setting sun and the whole thing was so surreal. I've called this photo "War of the Worlds"

Ian

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks David that was using a Canon 60d with a ef 75-120mm lens, manfrotto tripod and a intervalometer

Was edited using adobe lightroom and Final cut pro on the mac

Something i am just in the process of getting into teeth 2

Edited By CraigB on 10/09/2013 21:16:09

Posted by CraigB on 10/09/2013 21:15:43:

Thanks David that was using a Canon 60d with a ef 75-120mm lens, manfrotto tripod and a intervalometer

Looks good Craig. What time span was it shot over?

For anyone with an Android phone wanting to dip their toe in the waters of time-lapse photography then there are apps you can download and run on the phone. I've used 'Lapse it' - purely on the basis that it was the first one I found and on the spur of the moment decided I wanted a time-lapse app, and I wanted it NOW! wink 2 (I was slope-soaring and pondering what the movement of the clouds would look like speeded-up. Ten minutes later I knew the answer!) I'm sure other apps are also available, and probably also for i-Appley things too.