'Subscriber only' content

Advert

I'm getting a similar problem.

I already had my subscriber info in my details but when I tried to view the 3D heli event info I got the "Subscriber only" message.  I went back to my details,  deleted the 8-digit number, saved, pasted the number back, saved - and then I could view the event details.  That was this afternoon.  Now I've just tried again (not logged out in the meantime) and get the "subscriber only" message again.  Methinks there's a little bug there still!

Garry - if you want an example of subs. only content (and the only one I've noticed so far!) click on Events in the menu very near the top of any page.  Then near the bottom of the events page click on "Show all events."  One of the items you then see (the 3D helis) is marked "subscriber only" - click on that link and you may, or may not, be able to view the event details.

LOL yes that's the one.

'Look forward' ............well as we have been really so - web-only reviews, articles from the mag with updated commentary, one-off web articles etc. News items too.
It was originally envisaged when the site was set up some 3 years ago, that it would be a subscriber portal. What I've tried to do over the last 2 years (since at the helm) is to make the site a free and friendly stand-alone info portal for anyone and everyone - it'll continue to be that from a forum perspective but at the same time offering extras for subscribers too via the content sections.   

There are other enhancements planned naturally but they'll remain under wraps for now.

Edited By David Ashby - RCME moderator on 24/07/2009 06:01:23

Edited By David Ashby - RCME moderator on 24/07/2009 06:06:08