What models will 3s 2200mah Lipo fit into?

Delta Whiskey

......I have 4 of these batteries and am looking for a model to get me further into the leccy world. I have these spare from a 450 heli I've not really used so want a fixed wing model to use them. I will consider all sorts and am looking at a intermediate level of flying and would consider, powered gliders, scale war birds, and aerobatic types around £150 max, so post your recommedations please ! Cheers.......

Advert

thanks for the prompt replies! I did fancy a blizzard before, after seeing one down our patch, very fast but the turing power kit took it well over £150. I also fancied the bigger pulse for IC, will have another look at the mini version spec. 
Keep the recommendations coming in folks, especially if you have the model your recomending !

Sorry ! Mine are 25 - 30c I think. 

Thanks all for the suggestions, I will list them down, and review each and choose one to buy !

Ken, at  £35 I'm guessing this was not the Tuning kit making it hotliner like?

even the basic one more than £35 did you get you own selection?

mind you this does seem to include everything include folding prop etc?

yo delta-the £35.00 was for a motor and 30 amp controller..i allready had the other bit's....one of my friends has a blizzard with the £114.00 set up in -it is very fast but also the wing loading is very heavy..and it takes some slowing down to land.....my motor was/is a turnigy 250 watt turning an 8*6 prop pulling 24 amp's..(static)..unloads in the air....check out some of the blizzard threads on the forum here.....good info......

ken anderson...........

I love my multiplex funjet to bits. will fit loads of different size packs, is aerobatic and faaassstttt Also really flexible flight envelope; you can brush the grass on fast passes one minute and thermal soar it the next. I can take it up to height and hunt thermals, inverted, no power, for about 2 minutes before powering away. No stall to speak of, just parachutes like a 3D model.

If you're looking for an aerobat, try a 25-30e size. Most of them are great, but i'd recommend hyperion, sebart, precision aerobatics and fliton models. see my build blog on the hyperion edge 540.