RCM&E 2010 Hobby Awards

The article link above has more info but once again this year we're seeking our reader and web user opinions in recognising good products and service.

Just leave your votes below (in a separate post) in the following categories.....

1. Best high street retailer

2. Best mail order retailer

3. Best ARTF kit

4. Best UK distributor

One vote per person please and all entries will be entered in a draw to win a superb JR DSX-9 radio set! The date for entries closes 19th December 2010.  

Advert

1. Roj's Hobbies, Melbourne (The classic poky little shop with treasures to be found)
2. Roj's Hobbies, Melbourne (Call em, give em your card number and a day later, your order is in the mail)
3. Phoenix Sport 40 (in my very limited experience)
4. MagGregor Industries

Hugh

1. Kings Lynn Model Shop -Found them recently and they are amazing, great service and some of the lowest prices and they have a web shop as well.

2. Hobby King (would have voted for Giant Cod, but they always have 0 stock)

3. Any Seagull ARTF (Edge 540 probably the best)

4. Horizon Hobbies

1.    Slough  RC Models
2.   BRC Hobbies
3.   no idea -have only ever bought 2 a Seagull E  Pioneer and a Multiplex EG Pro, and bother were good: no vote in this class
4.   Horizon Hobbies - When I couldn't find a female socket to charge my TX battery away from the TX - they sent me a bit of a circuit board containing the socket free of charge and by return.