New TN 70" Spitty

batcho99

the eletric comment was some friendly banter, no harm intended. sorry.

With reguards to the sound of an electric plane, there are now sound systems that can easily be installed into a largeish model that gives it a very scale sound.

Edited By Will F on 07/09/2010 18:20:37

We met up with Tony to photograph the model last week and I've just popped a few new pics in the home page article (link above). It flies very well, no vices and looks very authentic in the air.

We took along Matt, our new video man so we've filmed the model in flight and interviewed Tony too. Matt is a professional film maker so this will be something to look forward to. It should appear on our YouTube page soon.  

After flying for the camara last Friday, I gave the model a good work out on the Sunday.....orrible x-wind again which made the model fish tail a little but had no trouble landing her x-wind so good news. Had a sticky retract so had to do a belly landing.....not the lightest of model but sprisingly no damage what so ever......

The free plan  of the model I saw for the first time yesterday.....3 sheets printed on both sides!... nicely done but a bit or an origarmi exercise! Those who want to buy the un-cut 2-sheet version can do so through the Tony Nijhuis web site in the near future.....

Cheers

Tom, that's over 100watts per lb so should be fine.......

Flew her again today but had a bit of an arrival........the engine leaned out in flight and on a low pass she promptly droped to tick over....so I tied to bring he 360 deg back to the strip but didn't quite make  and flict her in from 10ft.........not too badly damage and is back together now.....couldn't do that with and artf......I guess I got a little too cocky, treating the spit like a shocky...and it bit!..more respect next time

• 2 weeks later...
I've had several; attempts to look at the video and given up in disgust. For some reason the image becomes pixellated, colours go haywire and and faces disappear.

Some parts of the picture appear normal for short periods - mostly the upper portions.

I don't think it's my PC on the blink as I looked at some other videos and they were Ok.

Any ideas to sort this out?

Malcolm

Posted by Malcolm Fisher on 24/09/2010 21:41:05:
I've had several; attempts to look at the video and given up in disgust. For some reason the image becomes pixellated, colours go haywire and and faces disappear.

Some parts of the picture appear normal for short periods - mostly the upper portions.

I don't think it's my PC on the blink as I looked at some other videos and they were Ok.

Any ideas to sort this out?

Malcolm

I saw a bit if that last night but seems ok now Malcolm. Have another try......